Vabamu is following the recommendations of the Ministry of Culture and the Health Board for safe museum visits in all of its operations.
- We have made it possible for visitors to wash and disinfect their hands.
- With the exception of families, all visitors should follow the 2+2 rule when in the museum.
- Visitors wishing to touch the interactive exhibits should use the disposable gloves provided by the museum.
- The museum’s e-tour guides are being carefully disinfected after each use.
- Surfaces exposed to frequent contact (cash desk, door handles, etc.) are being wet-cleaned regularly.
- The museum reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone exhibiting obvious signs of illness.