Vabamu is following the recommendations of the Ministry of Culture and the Health Board for safe museum visits in all of its operations.
- We have made it possible for visitors to wash and disinfect their hands.
- With the exception of families, all visitors should follow the 2+2 rule when in the museum.
- Visitors wishing to touch the interactive exhibits should use the disposable gloves provided by the museum.
- The museum’s e-tour guides are being carefully disinfected after each use.
- The children’s areas in the museum are temporarily closed.
- Surfaces exposed to frequent contact (cash desk, door handles, etc.) are being wet-cleaned every 2-4 hours.
- The maximum group size for excursions booked in advance is 10 people.
- Both our guides and our visit managers are using personal protective equipment.
- The museum reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone exhibiting obvious signs of illness.